My mom asked me if I had a boyfriend and I told her no so she said I had no game
1. State your name: Tiffanie
2. State the name that your parents almost named you: Literally no idea tbh.
3. Which of your relatives do you get along with the most? My cousin and my brother
4. What was your first job? Uh real job would be a Residence Ambassador which is a person who gives tours of the residence for prospective students
5. Did anything embarrassing happen this week? Not yet, thankfully
6. Do you miss your ex? Yes? I mean it was only a month ago and I’m bad at letting go
7. White chocolate or dark chocolate? White
8. Do people praise you for your looks? Sometimes
9. What is your favorite color of clothing to wear? Any colour tbh
10. How do you wear your makeup? I don’t LOL
11. What are some of your nicknames? Tiff/Tiffy/Miffy
12. How many bedrooms are in your house? 4
13. How many bathrooms? 3
14. Do you have a job? Yep
15. Do you have a car? Nope
16. Do you work out every week? loln o
17. Did you brush your teeth this morning? No because I wake out way too late
18. Have you ever kissed someone you never saw again? No the last person I kissed was my ex and he was also the first so
actually i might never see him again because he’s a frickin introvert who doesn’t like to make the first move (no offense to my dear introverts he’s just dumb) so maybe
19. Have you ever sung in front of a crowd? Uh last week we had karaoke and …
20. What kind of bathing suit do you wear? man I haven’t gone swimming in a while
21. Do you like your eyes? Kinda, if they were another colour they’d be even prettier
22. Do you think you are pretty? Sort of, in an acquired taste sort of way.
23. Who was the last person you talked to in person? Steph
24. How much money is in your checking account? I don’t have a checking account
25. Are you single? yeah
26. Do you want kids? Yeah, a boy and a girl. Maybe fraternal twins to get the birthing over with
27. Tell me what your back pack looks like: generic blue swiss army backpack everyone has
28. What celebrity do you think is hot? Uhhhhhhhhh
29. Last movie you saw in theatres: FROZENNNNN
30. Are you dating the same person you dated last year? I didn’t even date last year and I just broke up whY ARE YOU ASKING ME THIS
31. Has someone you were dating ever cheated on you? no
32. Have you ever cheated? no
33: Have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’? no
34: What do you like to do in your spare time? sleep
35: Do you have a facebook? If so, would you add the person who you reblogged this from? Um yes
36: What’s the cutest thing someone’s ever done for you? we wrote ‘okay?’ and ‘okay.’ on our wrists because we like tfios a lot
37: Who was the last person you texted? uh andrew
38: How many boyfriends/girlfriends have you had? 1. Amazing.
39: How do you look right now? dead and stressed
40: Who’s the person who first comes to your mind when someone mentions “love”? Hans… HAHAHA
Oh my god this guy is going to ask me about my ‘relationship’ and if we’re still together or not.
Can he please ask my ex? They live on the same floor!!!
Talking about it just makes me sad
And this guy is just going to make it awkward.
I went back to my drafts and realized I had a lot of pent up feelings.
Actually, I still do. Is this healthy
I want a relationship, not necessarily for sex but just someone to tell everything to and have movie nights with takeaway and just someone to trust
- I’m loud.
- I’m Obnoxious.
- I’m sarcastic.
- I’m cocky.
- I cry easily.
- I have a bad temper.
- I’m easy to get along with.
- I have more enemies than friends.
- I’ve smoked.
- I’ve smoked weed.
- I drink coffee.
- I clean my room daily.
- I wear a piece of jewelry at all times.
- I wear makeup.
- I wear contacts.
- I wear glasses.
- I have braces.
- I change my hair colour often.
- I straighten my hair often.
- I have a piercing.
- I have small feet.
- I’m in a relationship now.
- I’m single.
- I’m crushin’.
- I’m always scared of being hurt.
- An ex has physically abused me at least once.
- I’ve told someone I loved them when I didn’t.
- I’ve told someone I didn’t love them when I did.
- I’ve been in love more than two times.
- I believe in love at first sight.
- I believe lust is more important than love.
- I have a best friend.
- I have at least ten friends.
- I’ve gotten a phone call in the last 48 hours from a friend.
- I’ve beaten up a friend.
- I’ve been in a serious fight with a friend.
- I’ve been on a plane.
- I’ve been on a train.
- Someone close to me has passed away.
- I’ve taken a taxi.
- I’ve taken a city bus.
- I’ve taken a school bus.
- I’ve gone bungee jumping.
- I’ve made a speech.
- I’ve been in some sort of club.
- I’ve won an award.
- I’ve spent 24 Hours on the computer straight.
- I’ve been in a physical fight.
- I listen to R&B.
- I listen to country.
- I listen to kpop.
- I listen to techno.
- I listen to rock.
- I’m one of those people who play songs repeatedly until I hate it.
- I hate the radio.
- I download music.
- I buy CD’s.
- I spend at least six hours a day watching television.
- I watch soap operas daily.
- I’m in love with Days of Our Lives.
- I’ve seen and liked the O.C.
- I’ve seen and liked One Tree Hill.
- I’ve seen and like Americas Next Top Model.
- I’ve seen and like Popular.
- I’ve seen and like 24.
- I’ve seen and liked CSI.
- I’ve seen and like Law & Order: SVU.
- I get along with both of my parents.
- My biological parents are still together.
- I have at least one brother.
- I have at least one sister.
- I have at least one step brother/sister.
- I have at least one half brother/sister.
- I’ve been kicked out of the house.
- I’ve ran away from my home.
- I’ve sworn at my parent(s).
- I’ve made my parents cry.
- I’ve lied to my parents.
- I’ve lied to my parents about where I am.
- I’ve lied to my parents about what I’m doing.
- I’ve lied to my parents so I’d be allowed out.
- I’ve walked out when I’ve been grounded.
- I’ve been brown.
- I’ve had streaks.
- I’ve cut my hair in the past year.
- I’ve dyed my hair in the past year.
- I’ve been blonde.
- I’ve had black.
- I’ve been red.
- I’ve been light brown.
- I’ve been blue/green.
- I’ve gotten my hair thinned.
- I use conditioner.
- I’ve used silk therapy.
- I’ve used hot oil treatments.
- I’ve curled my hair.
- I’ve straightened my hair.
- I’ve ironed my hair.
- I’ve braided my hair.
- I’ve yelled at a teacher.
- I’ve been suspended.
- I’ve had an in-school suspension.
- I’ve been sent to the principals office.
- I’ve walked out of class.
- I’ve skipped an entire day of school.
- I’ve skipped a whole month of one certain class.
- I’ve failed a test.
- I’ve cheated on a test.
- I’ve helped someone else cheat on a test.
- I’ve failed Art.
- I’ve failed P.E.
- I’ve failed math.
- I’ve failed another class.
- A teacher has called my parents.
I wish I appreciated how quiet it was before the girl who lives beside me came back.
All she does is not use headphones and have loud conversations.
Did I mention that she left her alarm on when she left? And that it rang for TWO HOURS STRAIGHT?!
Currently my room is in theater mode setting.
I love this setting. It’s so much better than homework setting.
Leaving at 11 30 for McDonald’s and came back at 2 am.
Not to mention we took the wrong bus and walked a good 25 mins to get back to residence.
I love res.
WAIT SO NO ONE QUESTIONS THAT HARRY BASICALLY KILLED A MAN IN HIS FIRST YEAR????????